Speech Sound Synergy is a Digital Course that helps you Tap into Your Parent Power to Transform your Child's Speech
Children with speech sound disorders need therapy with greater frequency that they can typically access. We really need parents to support the therapy process with speech practice at home in order to make the best progress. But, if we have one session per week, how can we get a child going on their goals and still get the parents up to speed on their role at home? Digital learning is one option that can helps parents feel equipped, assured, and empowered quickly, so your child can share awesome ideas in ways that everyone can understand.
IN THIS PROGRAM YOU WILL:
- Maximize your connection with your child to create a strong base for speech practice that doesn’t lead to behaviour battles or power struggles.
- Develop a solid bank of activities, unique for your child, that will motivate and inspire.
- Choose an achievable goal for your child and will know how to choose the next one.
- Work through a progression that ultimately will lead from sounds to conversation.
- Have a framework you can replicate to carry you through your child’s journey to clear speech.
- Learn to layer speech practice into the quality time you crave.
- Find freedom from waiting for others to fix it for you.
- Approach you child’s therapy with calm confidence, knowing you have what you need to guide and support.
THIS PROGRAM MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You recognize your power as the most important person in your child’s life to create real and lasting change.
- You and your partner want a program where it is easy to be equally involved.
- Your child is three years or older with a speech sound disorder.
- You’re waiting to see a speech-language pathologist and want to get started now.
- You’ve started speech therapy but feel you have more to offer to the process.
- Attending therapy sessions in your community is difficult due to time, or distance, or your other children.
- You’re ready to create a fun and loving space for your child to move toward clear speech at home.